Covid 19 Guidlines–
As of May 29, we can play without masks, you can still wear one if you so choose. Everything else is back to normal soccer play/guidelines as they were pre-pandemic.
- All players must be registered. No unauthorized players will be allowed. To be considered registered, waiver must be signed and you must be paid for that session. For insurance and liability reasons, this will be strictly enforced. Any unauthorized players and those who brought them could be subject to further discipline and/or removal from the league.
- There must be a minimum of 2 females on the field at a time, if 2 girls fail to show up then its up to the discretion of the league coordinators and/or refs and captains of that game. This number can be higher depending on the session. Refs and team captains will be informed if this number is altered for a session.
- Safety is a priority. Absolutely no slide tackling or hard tackles. This could result in suspension or banishment from the league.
- All substitutions are on the fly. Approval from the referee is not needed. Players are not allowed to substitute from opposite ends of the field at times that could result in any advantage on an offensive attack or to prevent a goal.
- It’s extremely rare for someone to get carded, but if anyone receives a RED card for violent play they are to leave the field/venue immediately, and they are automatically suspended for the following game, and possibly more punishment pending league review. A second RED card for violent/aggressive play would result in lifetime banishment from the league. RED cards for non violent plays will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- If a YELLOW card is given, the player will substitute out at the referee’s discretion, you can re-enter the game when the referee allows you to come back on. Referee’s and team captains also have the discretion to send players to the sideline to ‘cool off’ if they see fit.
- No badgering or harassing the referee about any calls. Also, no harassing or giving a hard time to any teammate or opponent for any reason, such as their skill set or letting up goals. Either of these could be grounds for dismissal from the league.
- Cleats are allowed in this league, but no metal or spikes.
- Shin pads are required at all times. Failure to comply will result in not playing in that game.
- Please do your best to inform us if you are not playing in the upcoming week’s game. We will be posting the matches weekly on Facebook, they will be posted here on the website, and an email will be sent with the schedule. Preferably you can comment on our Facebook page if you are not going to make it. If a team is short players we can use our wait list to fill in. If you are not on Facebook please email us if you will be missing that week’s game.
- Game locations, game times, and rosters are subject to change at any time, please always double check the website
- Any and all decisions or suspensions are made at the discretion of the league coordinators – Robert Bousaleh, Michael Tirrell, Lauren O’Donnell, Alicia Mikkola, and Gerry Fahey. Decisions on calls, cards, suspensions, or anything else can be subject for review after the game has been completed.